Goats Milk Intensive Hand Creme

hand creme.jpg
hand creme.jpg

Goats Milk Intensive Hand Creme

20.00

This lush, thick creme is specially formulated to provide a rich moisture to those parts of our body that need it most. 

This cream is 99.5% pure and natural. The remaining 0.5% is a non-paraben preservative.

This intensive hand cream contains fresh goats milk (not powered) and beeswax straight from the bee keeper.

 

Add To Cart